Several iPhone User Experiences You Should Know
Just got a new iPhone and don't know where to start? iPhone is indeed a great tool for both business and entertainment. It boasts the highest performance price ratio among the mobile phone all over the world. iPhone owners always want to make full use of this little kit, so here we will teach you iPhone user experience that found by us with which you can discover how powerful iPhone is. iPhone user experience makes you know how to take full advantage of iPhone. Now let's check it out.
iPhone User Experience
1. Photos you have syned to iPhone cannot be deleted directly, you have to cancel the syncing or delete the pictures in Photo foldeer with iFunbox or sth else.
2. If you set some pictures as the photo of your contacts, once you have deleted the pictures, the photo in your contacts will remain.
3. The volume in menu and game interface are two kinds of volumes, when you are in the menu, the volume you adjust is ringtone, while is the games, the volume is the music of the game, so you don't need to worry about they will interference each other.
4. If you want to transfer files from iPhone to computer if your iPhone storage is full, you may use iPhone to Computer Transfer, which is indeed a great tool.
5. If you use your iPhone in several computers, you don't need to worry about deleting files when syncing with the computer if you choose manually set the iPhone in iTunes.
6. When syncing applications with different computer, though the files will not lose, the order will be disrupted, such as you have placed soms of your files into a folder but later you found that the files are out of the folder. So we suggest you sync apps with a fix computer.
7. You can make ePub format eBooks with ePub Builder. When open your books in iBooks app for the first time, you need to waiting for the books loading, and then it will be very fast to turn around the pages. When making ePub books by yourself, you may devide your books into more chapters in order to speed up the loading speed.
8. You can set a special time to close your iPhone in the alarm tool brought by iPhone, such as stop playing after half an hour.
9. If you want to select a passage, and then drag the box of the two endpoints, then copy, then click on another input box, paste.
10. If you turned on the Mute button on the other side of iPhone, the camera shutter sound is gone, and you can take pictures without any limitation.
11. If you find Other folder is extremely full when you are viewing the files in iTunes, for example, more than 1 GB, then you need to see if there are something in var/mobile/Media/ApplicationArchives, and you can delete them. If it is still huge, you can go to iTunes_Control and enter Music, then delete all the folders and sync music again.
After viewing so many tips and tricks, you may learn more about your iPhone. Hope these iPhone user experience helps.
You may also be interested in: